I have spent the past few weeks working on my hand written type for the accompanying text for the Dyspraxia book. I have been working in combination of wax crayon and black marker. Today I have managed to finish all type pages except the title page that I had problems with and after drawing type the entire day, I chose to leave it as I simply didn’t have the energy to finish it. I will be working on the illustrations tonight and tomorrow to complete the book by this Friday a self initiated deadline. I was really struggling with writing the word Dyspraxia on the title page. Every single time I attempted to write this word in wax crayon I was not pleased with the outcome and I am considering a combination of marker and crayon instead of solely crayon, but we’ll see how that goes. I took into account that being tired will impact my work so I will continue with the cover page tomorrow.