After my first trial mock up for a website, I decided to still work digitally for the day as this is my weakness and I want to become more confident and comfortable with digital. I have been working on the dyspraxia word play posters and have been experimenting with the composition layout as either portrait or landscape. I have also been playing with the placement of the wording. I placed the text at the top. at the bottom, the words spaced out going down the page and also a mix of capitols and lowercase. I worked in the type Haettenschweiler, this has become my favourite type so far due to the thickness of the letters and the overall look of the letters especially when in capitols. Wanting to create awareness of Dyspraxia defends my use of capital type as large letters work effectively in capturing attention and creating impact. I am enjoying this process of making visuals with my word play and believe I have found a personally comfortable combination of my ideas with a digital application that is to my standards and hopefully my peers.