After my review didn’t go at all the way I had wanted or hoped, I am currently back tot he drawing board as to where i can take my project now in such a short period of time before my final hand in. Taking notes from he review, I began work today on playing around with this idea of a mock up website for Dyspraxia, I worked with he ‘Don’t Dys me’ tagline i made up on the spot and experimented with some digital types. Im not the greatest at choosing digital types and i feel this is due to the fact that i find a majority of digital type faces very bland and similar, digital simply doesn’t compute to me as well as hand rendered but I endeavoured to give it a shot. I played around with Arial. Gil sans, Cochin, Helvetica and Impact, I did not know really what I was looking for as this idea was not a deliverable i was going to present for my hand in. Before i began assembling my first mock up page for a website I researched some campaign websites to get a taster of the look I would be needing to aim for as a template to start up from scratch. I opted for the look of RED, the AIDS awareness campaign and found their layout and consistency in brand touch points to be one of the best campaign websites I had seen. The composition is clean, uncluttered and organised. Although,when regarding the mechanics to the dyspraxia disorder the inability to organise is one of the characterising symptoms, so really the organisation to this mock up website could be anything but organised, this idea i believe may be open for further exploration but i shall firstly make my first website rendition mockup.