During the process of taking my pages and arranging them into Indesign, I had a review with my tutor regarding my project which did not go as well as I’d hoped. From the review what I gained was that the intellect behind my work on Dyspraxia and my own afflictions makes for a very rich project, however through the means of my illustrations and my book idea , its not good at all. Taking this in we brainstormed possible outcomes I could render going down a different path than the activity book, ideas such as creating mock up websites for a dyspraxia campaign which I gave a quick name ‘Don’t Dys Me’. The ideas were to be leaving the book composition behind but keeping the task concepts but applying them to objects such as, the task that instructs to write a sentence but pressing down as hard a possible with the pen would be tagline printed onto an actual pen which would be a product to buy on this hypothetical campaign website. Other ideas I had left on the back burner until i printed the book was creating a video that documented the amount of objects I would drop in a single day or over a period of time, or the objects I drop the most. I am currently in the process of making the video but Initially I was very deflated and lost with where my FMP project will go, I’d spent so much time on the current amount of work and now have to find a new avenue of visual communication. So I took two days where I stepped away from the FMP altogether to clear my head and come back the following day with some fresh ideas for my brief.