I have continued my work on my website layouts and have completed three of them. I believe i will be making a few more of these but as of yet I am unsure. I need to print out a contents page of all the mock websites and then plan what is need from there. In the mean time i have completed three of these mockup boards, with my brand logo as a design element to these concept boards. I made annotation on the design elements such as what parts of the website would activate other parts, what information would be displayed on which page, the product details and such. As of yet I am pleased with the concept boards and am currently considering how to print them. It was said to me to print them on A2 300 gsm paper, i have decided against this simply for money costs as I don’t have the funds for this. I am considering A3 size and possibly the same gsm or maybe 200, but the boards must be durable to be picked up and viewed so most likely the thicker the better. I am also printing them at the university to save valuable time. Over this past week I had begun creating website mockups quite unsure of what they would turn out like and how I would engage with the digital process. I have had my problems, such as working photoshop efficiently, without my fellow colleagues helping me I would not have been able to complete some of the product mockups. I also had moments where the design elements began to confuse me as i was thinking of so many components at once, such as the quotation marks became very irritating to keep placing within the website as I had to juggle around the text and move the large letters around because I wanted to stay within a grid system i had cretated. I worked in illustrator to create these mockups which a few colleagues advised against but as I was on strict time limit I opted for the programme I was most and only familiar with and in the end the process came along well, using photoshop would have caused much more problems time wasting of me sitting around dumbfounded on how to work the software.