After spending a week on website mock-ups and making them into a series of display boards of the components to each part of the website, I printed them onto 175 gsm paper and then intend to mount them onto display card. The printing process had a few problems when the ink ran out on one print and then smeared across the edge of another, ruining two pieces of paper. I had only two more pieces to work with and if the printer ruined these two then I would have to resort to using the low quality printer paper. Thankfully I went to a different printer and they came out perfect. I went over the text meticulously checking spelling and believe I corrected all mistakes. Each board I placed the brand logo on the bottom right of the page which was supposed to be cut off the page but when I exported this it came out fully rendered on the page. I did not realise this until I had printed each of the mock-ups. I also realised that one mock up was smaller in its layout with the website pages sitting closer in the middle of the page, I do not know why this happened after I exported this. I believe that if these are to be exhibited at the summer show this particular board mock-up will need to be re done. I completed this digital collection of work to the best of my ability and am surprised at what I have managed to create as I had never seen my visual communicating being achieved through digital means. Since using digital means to create I am now determined to gain a sound knowledge of programmes such as Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and even premier and after effects. As I do not want to limit myself in any field of creating. The more I know the more diverse my creative skill set and the more platforms my designs can reach.